Registration Guidelines for 2021: Who Must Register?
Registration Guidelines for AAAL 2021: Who Must Register?
- It is normally assumed that the 1stauthor of an accepted session is the primary presenter and therefore must register for the conference.
- For all accepted presentations with two or more co-authors to be listed in the program, all authors who will appear in their recorded presentation must register (and they will also have access to the conference content during the conference and for six months after the conference, the same as for all registered participants).
- For sessions with multiple co-authors, the order of names on the original abstract cannot be changed once accepted into the program due to our policy allowing people to be the first-author only once in the program.
- For all accepted presentations with two or more authors, co-authors who will not appear in the recording of their presentation but wish to have access to the conference content during the conference and six months after the conference will need to register.
- For all accepted presentations with two or more authors, co-authors who neither appear in the recording of their presentation nor wish to attend or have access to the conference content at any point do not need to register. (We do welcome you to do so, of course!)
- As is the case for all AAAL conferences (hotel-based and now virtual), all accepted presentations with multiple authors will appear in the program with the complete list of author names who have contributed to the work, according to the original abstract submission.
- For people planning to attend the conference who are not also presenters, we have an early-bird registration deadline (Feb. 5, 2021) and then regular registration up to the conference. We encourage you to take advantage of the early-bird rate for the best price. We also encourage attendees to become members or renew their memberships in AAAL, which lowers the registration rates.
- There may be a cut-off period for regular registration just prior to the conference (e.g., 24-48 hrs in advance, TBA), allowing us sufficient time to generate registration passwords, etc. We will announce this date in the coming months.