AAAL Webinar: Discussion on recent special issue of the ARAL
Zoom Webinar. You will receive the link in your confirmation email.
Discussion on recent special issue of the Annual Review of Applied Linguistics (ARAL), (Volume 42):“Social justice in applied linguistics: Making space for new approaches and new voices.”
AAAL and the Committee for Online Education and Outreach are pleased to announce to join for an interactive webinar on the recent special issue of ARAL. The presenters will share their talk and perspectives on their published research of social justice in applied linguistics. You are encouraged to register for this one-hour webinar.
The session is open to AAAL members and non-members alike and significant time will be allotted for discussion. A recording will be available for registered participants who are unable to attend.
- Brittany Frieson, Assistant Professor of Literacy & Anti-racist Education, University of North Texas
- Jin Kyeong Jung, Assistant Professor, Language, Diversity, and Literacy Studies, Texas Tech University
- María Cioè-Peña, Assistant Professor, Educational Linguistics Division, University of Pennsylvania
- Shakina Rajendram, Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto
- Vijay Ramjattan, Instructor, International Foundation Program, University of Toronto
- Pejman Habibie, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Education, The University of Western Ontario