L2 Writing Research Seminar 2021
We are glad to inform you that the second edition of the L2 Writing Research Seminar, organized by the University of Murcia, will take place online, on May 20-22, 2021.
The title of this year’s edition is Advancing research in L2 writing and written corrective feedback appropriation in pen & paper and digital environments.
During the first two days, guest speakers will present research advances and theoretical discussions. The third day will be devoted to parallel sessions for L2 writing and feedback processing researchers, who will present their empirical studies.
If you wish to submit a proposal for consideration, please follow the instructions on the website http://eventos.um.es/go/l2wrseminar21
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is January 30, 2021.
Coordinators: Rosa M. Manchón & Yvette Coyle.
Day 1: L2 Writing and feedback in controlled environments (Guest speakers).
Day 2: Classroom research on L2 writing and feedback (Guest speakers).
Day 3: Parallel sessions for the accepted submissions.
· Melissa Bowles (University of Illinois, USA)
· Idoia Elola (Texas Tech University, USA)
· Dana Ferris (University of California-Davis, USA)
· David Galbraith (University of Southampton, UK)
· Meg Gebhard (University of Massachusetts, USA)
· Marta González Lloret (University of Hawai'i at Manoa, USA)
· Judit Kormos (Lancaster University, UK)
· Icy Lee (Chinese University of Hong Kong, China)
· Ron Leow (Georgetown University, USA)
· Marije Michel (University of Groningen, The Netherlands)
· Lourdes Ortega (Georgetown University, USA)
· Ana Oskoz (University of Maryland-Baltimore County, USA)
· Mark Pacheco (University of Florida, USA)
· Charlene Polio (Michigan State University, USA)
· Andrea Révesz (University College London, UK)
· Gert Rijlaarsdam (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
If you have any questions or queries, please write to L2writing@um.es.
You can also follow us on our social media: Twitter (@L2WSeminar), Facebook (L2WRSeminar), and Instagram (L2writingresearchseminar).