Acceptance and rejection letters were distributed on Monday, November 9, 2015 to the primary author on a proposal. If you are a primary author and did not receive this confirmation, please contact email@example.com. If you are not a primary author, please contact your primary author for acceptance status.
For accepted proposals, you must do the following two things:
- Register for the conference here.
- Log in to your proposal and confirm attendance using the following steps:
- Log in to the proposal site
- Click "Confirm Participation / Track Submissions / Read Reviews"
- Click "Confirm Participation"
- Select yes or no and click "save"
Both of these must be done by Wednesday, December 2, 2015. Proposals whose primary authors do not complete both of these things will not be scheduled to present.
All non-primary authors presenting must be registered for the conference by March 9, 2016.
For accepted and confirmed proposals, you will be informed in January of the exact date and time of your presentation. Please understand that we cannot accommodate any requests for a specific date and time. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some reviewers provided comments in addition to rating the proposals. If you would like to read the feedback about your proposal, please follow these steps:
- Login Here
- Click the “Confirm Participation / Track Submission / Read Reviews” Link
- Click "review summary"
- Here, you will see your final decision and a link to click to read your reviews.