The Eighth International Conference of English as a Lingua Franca (ELF8): Conceptualization and Pedagogical Solutions
• Jennifer Jenkins (University of Southampton)
• Li Wei (University of London)
• Anna Mauranen (University of Helsinki)
• Wen Qiufang (Beijing Foreign Studies University)
Invited symposia/colloquia/workshops: conveners:
• Will Baker (University of Southampton)
• Martin Dewey (King's College London)
• Andy Kirkpatrick (Griffith University)
• Kumiko Murata (Waseda University)
• Barbara Seidlhofer (University of Vienna)
• Ying Wang (China Three Gorges University)
• Henry Widdowson (University of Vienna)
All fees are quoted in RMB. Conference Registration includes conference materials and entry to all conference sessions, the Welcome Reception and Tea Breaks. An extra RMB 260 yuan should be paid if you want to participant in the Conference Dinner. Standard Rate: July 1, 2015-July 31, 2015; Early Bird Rate: Paid prior to June 30, 2015
Non-Member: Standard - 2200 ¥; Early Bird - 1800 ¥
Member*: Standard - 1800 ¥; Early Bird - 1400 ¥
Students**: Standard - 1100 ¥; Early Bird - 900 ¥
Single-day: 1000 ¥
Onsite***: 2600 ¥
*CELEA members/delegates from the host organization (with valid document) (About CELEA: http://www.celea.org.cn/)
**Full time postgraduate students. Valid student ID must be presented at the Congress registration desk. Full registration fee will apply if current student ID is not provided.
***Registrations after July 31, 2015 must be made onsite.
Please visit the ELF8 conference website http://elf.celea.org.cn/2015 for further information or direct any inquiry to the conference email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Beijing.